Performs daily operational reviews and maintenance of assigned wells and production equipment, identifying potential problems; documentation and production reporting and repair of equipment in a safe and cost-effective manner.
· Daily operations include production optimization, location housekeeping, recordkeeping, tank gauging,
aids in diagnostics, checking compressors and troubleshooting well and equipment problems.
· Performs preventive maintenance and minor repairs on production equipment and facilities.
· Inputs daily production metrics into the production system such as volumes and pressures.
· Analyze production related issues and work with field foreman, superintendents and any
· other relative personnel to troubleshoot.
· Contacts haulers and ensures produced fluids are taken from the lease sites in a timely manner.
· Witnesses and ensures accuracy of gauges, tests and run tickets performed by purchasers.
· Maintains field offices, and company equipment including vehicles, computers and cell phones.
· Ensure that all work is done within Safety and Environmental Compliance Standards.